Saturday, September 11, 2021

9/11


My initial blog post was August 25th ~
In honoring the tragic & heroic date 20 years ago ~
 I highly recommend the following 2 television broadcast
 {links listed below} ~ especially the first which is
 

In Official Collaboration with
THE  9/11 MEMORIAL & MUSEUM

Check local listings for rebroadcast

9/11: One Day In America ~ National Geographic {6 part series}

https://just-ask-steve.blogspot.com/2021/08/blog-post_467.html

Generation 9/11 ~ PBS {2 hour documentary}

https://just-ask-steve.blogspot.com/2021/08/generation-911-intimate-film-driven-by.html


2 comments:

  1. My heart is full. Thank you for the homage
    I remember exactly where I was and how we all communicated thevevents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also... so heartwarming to hear the national anthem played by the British marching band in London.

    ReplyDelete

What's on Netflix: Nobody Wants This.

Adam Brody { The OC } and Kristen Bell { Veronica Mars } What's not to like ~ Both previous series were my fav's