Saturday, November 19, 2022

Hello ... You ~ Season 4 première date

Netflix released a teaser for You Season 4
🎥: https://youtu.be/kAg80yxx3Pg  
Where Joe states, “I’m not the loveable book store manager in New York, or the shop clerk in LA, or the doting husband in the suburbs. No, not anymore. Allow me to introduce myself. I’ve gone through a bit of refinement upon crossing the pond and living in London has allowed me to bury the past, if you will.” 

Mark your calendar. 🗓
🔥 Professor Jonathan Moore 
🔥looks forward to seeing you this semester

Though Joe’s lack of a degree certainly doesn’t mean he isn’t intelligent, it seems strange that a university would hire him without one. That said, there might be some document forging going on in season 4. Joe managed to steal Will Bettleheim’s entire identity in season 2, so he could probably figure out a way to fake college transcripts while assuming a new name 

Season 4 Part I drops to Netflix on Feb 10, 2023
 Part 2 on March 10, 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rescue Hi Surf 🍂Fox Fall Première tomorrow 🍁

Key search word " rescue hi surf " t hen "sort by date"   They’re ready for the rescue!  🛟  The two-night series premie...