Wednesday, April 21, 2021

 The Resident ~

https://just-ask-steve.blogspot.com/2021/04/the-resident-see-you-tonight-for-all.html

In a twist that absolutely no one suspected, Chastain Hospital  bid adieu to one of its most beloved characters Mina Okafor (Shaunette Renรฉe Wilson) just as things were getting serious between her and AJ (Malcolm-Jamal Warner).

"After deeply thoughtful reflection, I approached the producers some time ago asking to leave the show and they agreed — and gave my character a wonderful sendoff," Wilson tells EW in a statement. "I am appreciative of them for allowing me to embody as beautiful of a soul as Dr. Mina Okafor. I would also like to thank the studio, network, cast, crew, and, most of all, the wonderfully dedicated fans of The Resident for their support over the last four seasons."


https://just-ask-steve.blogspot.com/2021/04/blog-post_10.html




No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on Netflix: Nobody Wants This.

Adam Brody { The OC } and Kristen Bell { Veronica Mars } What's not to like ~ Both previous series were my fav's