Tuesday, March 9, 2021

 Fate: The Winx Saga~ 

🔥 🌊 🌱 "Channel Your Element ~ Change Your Fate" 🎧 ✨ ⚡️

For reasons undenounced to me ~  I haven't done a post on this oh so intriguing 2021 season 1 series on Netflix. 

Think of Harry Potter meets Legacies & Gossip Girl ( without the "XoXo you know you love me") plus The Descendants!


If you enjoyed any or all of the above ~ then I suggest you give this a watch.

Have watched the first 3 episodes last night ~ roughly 54+ minutes each. I was hooked just after the first picture of the entrance to Alfea.  

~Determined to master their enchanting powers, a group of teens navigate rivalry, romance and supernatural studies at Alfea,
 a magical boarding school.~





No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on AMC / AMC+ Anne Rice's Interview with the Vampire SEASON FINALE

More to sink your teeth into   Key search word " interview with the vampire" then  "sort by date"     After sunset  June...