Burden of Truth~
Season 3 Episode 2 : such a touching scene ~ Sigh! π
Joanna: Someone is messing with her head. Saying she's something that she's not. I know what that kind of emotional abuse can do to a person.
Billy: There's those ghosts again.
Joanna: I can't slay them without you, Billy.
Billy: When my dad would get sober we'd have to go back to church. Never lasted longer than two weeks. But there was this one passage that always stuck with me.
Joanna: Billy Crawford, are you about to quote the bible to me?
Billy: Yeah, I believe I am. Wherever you go, I will go. Where you lodge, I will lodge. And where you die, I will die. And there will I be buried.'
Friday, May 29, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
πΊπFall 2026-27 Schedule π Elsbeth (CBS)
Intel info: Key search word " Elsbeth " & "sort by date" Thursday, October 8, 2026 Season 4 Première 9|8c
-
Key search word " Winter Escape " then "sort by date" Winter Escape 2026 Movies Five romantic, all-new movies coming...
-
Key search word " RJ Decker " then sort by date The series regular cast includes Kevin Rankin as Aloysius ‘Wish’ Aiken , Ad...
-
Snow❄️ News info Key search word(s): " Countdown to Christmas 2025 " then sort by date The following movies / series will...

No comments:
Post a Comment