Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Pretty Little Liars : The Perfectionist~

I'm not sure how the initial show Pretty Little Liars  got past my radar , as I remember seeing articles & the like about it.  All I can surmise is that there was a scheduling conflict or perhaps I was not privy to that station for it Freshman season of the show.

I just adore PLL : The Perfectionist, it is so Gossip Girl especially with Kelly Rutherford  as Claire aka Lily Van Der Woodsen ( Serena's Mom).

So many great one liners that fit so perfectly with the character who speaks and the scene for which it applies.

" Act normal, Bitches"

Watch the season finale of Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists Wednesday, May 22nd at 8/7c on Freeform! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URqivyFe8TY Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming to AMC / AMC+ The Talamasca cast update

   More  Immortal Universe info key  search word  " The Talamasca "   then sort by date The Immortal Universe is expanding: Third...